Tuesday 1 December 2015

It's been a while...

Hello. It's me. I'm just wondering if after all these mouths you'll like to meet t- tbh this isn't really working is it. I've kinda been listening to a lot of Adele recently.

Remember me? I'm Sam If you can't remember, it's really been a while.

So it's been a hot minute since I have posted anything on here. And I'm sorry. Life just got in the way. Talking of life, nothing much has changed since I have last posted anything. Tbh my life is kinda more shitty then it was then. Life hey, it sure has a sense of humor.

Here is a quick run down of what's been happening

- I have started collage and I honestly hate it, I haven't really made any friends in my course, my course is kinda shit, and my timetable kinda takes the piss. On Monday I have to be there at 9am for a hour and a half. Tuesday, 9am -9:30 then a free period til 1:15, I rather just do all of my lessons at once. Wednesday is basically the same as Tuesday but my free starts at 10:30. At least I have thursday and Friday off thought.

- I kinda met this guy, but I don't really know what's happening there. Way too complicated to explain.

- (not even my life but whatever) My best friend has been dating a guy for the past 7 weeks and he's good for her, I'm happy for them.

- I have kinda changed a lot, to cut a long story short I think that I have depression (this might be explained in another post maybe idk yet.)

And that's all that has really happened in my life since my last post. How exciting my life is.

I'm going to start posting again on here, but I'm just going to say now, that I'm not going to be posting all the time. I'm aiming on posting at least once or twice a week. I will also make some more changes, like by dropping the "Just Me" in the post title and I'm going to changing what I post, it's mainly going to be lifestyle stuff mixed in with my life. Kinda like Carrie Bradshaw.

And that's it really, sorry if this was a short post, I'm writing this on my phone.

I'm happy to be back

Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment