Wednesday 2 September 2015

Life Update - I Start Collage Tomorrow! (Some changes being made. - Please Read!!!)

Very quick blog post


Hello everyone!

So tomorrow I will be starting collage (UK collage, not american. Basically I will be in Year 12/11th grade.) I will be study BTEC Level 2 in Creative Media Studies, and I will be re-taking my Maths GCSE, as I didn't get a C or above in Maths.

As I will be starting collage, their will be changes to how often I can post. I don't know yet how busy collage will make me, how many deadlines that I have est, est. I have only been able to post a lot since the start of this blog, as I was on a 3 mouth holiday, after I had finished school and my GCSE's.

Anyway (getting to the point) for now, I will be posting from now on a least twice a week (I will try! And if I have the time or I'm not that busy, there will be more posts then 2.)

Andddd, as I won't be posting a lot, I have decided to make the blog posts that I make a lot longer, then what they are now. Their will still be some posts that are short like Brain Dumps, for example, as they are meant to be short and week.

I will also be starting a new type of blog post, where I talk about how collage is going, how I'm handling it, advice for people who will be starting collage new year, talking about a course, est, est. Basically, A Brain Dump about collage life. This will be a weekly post


Overview of changes


  • Less blog posts per week (at least 2 blog posts, maybe more if I have time.)
  • Much longer blog posts (as I will be posting less.)
  • Some blog posts will stay short (like Brain Dumps
  • A new type of blog post where I talk collage life (weekly post)

So yeah, that's it really. It's really hard for me to make changes to this blog. Bit sad really, but you know, needs must, and "There's nothing wrong with a change!"

If you are not very keen on the new post, then it's fine! I will still be doing my normal posts that I'm making now!

Hopefully I can blog tomorrow, If I can then I will be telling you all about my first day.

Bye guys!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment