Tuesday 1 September 2015

Just Me - August Favorites

(I'm a day late, but whatever!)

Hello everyone!

Another mouth has come and gone! Summer is now officially over :/. This year's summer in Britain has been kinda shit, but not completely shit. At least there have been some sunny days! The start of September means that school is nigh, which is going to suck for those who are still in school. I, thankfully don't have to go back to that hellhole this year, as I'm starting collage on Thursday! (Their will be a blog post talking about to tomorrow, as well as the changes that will be made. But don't worry! I still will be posting! It just may not be as often as it is now.)

But anyway, I hope you all had a great August, and I hope that September is just as good for you! I'm now going to get to the point of this blog post and get to my August Favorites!

To see last mouth's favorites click here.

Here is my August Favorites!


1. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn


I have heard a lot of good things about Gone Girl, both the book and the movie. But to be completely honest, I was never going to bovver to read the book or see the movie, as it didn't seem like my kind of thing. One day when I was looking in a charity shop, I seen the book, for only 50p. For 50p I just though "Why Not?" I'm just going to say now, that I don't really read a lot, I just tend to give up and get bored, but not with this book. I'm slowing making my way through the book (I'm on page 72 of 463), from what I have read so far, It's very good! I'm not going to spoil it for you, but it seems very "mind-fucky" so far.




2.  Tie Dye T-shirt

So, as I will be starting collage soon, I decided to get new clothes (I really need some new clothes!!) So while walking past New Look, I seen that they had a big summer sale. I never really buy anything in New Look, but I thought that I might as well seeing as their was a sale on. And while I just looking through the sales rail of clothing, I seen this shirt. I really liked the shirt, but at first I was unsure on if I wanted to buy it, I just only £8, really good price! But I just left it and did the rest of my shopping in town. On the way back to the car, I was just like "Fuck It, I want that shirt". So I went back into New Look and brought it. I love it! My only problem now is that summer is over, and I don't think that I could "pull-off" the tie dye look in winter :( I will fucking try though, don't you worry! :)

If you are interested in this T-shirt, New Look still have some in stock for £8! But only in Small. Click here for the link!

3. Mp3Tag


This is a really random thing to put on a favorites list, but whatever.


I decided to sort out all of my music in August, do a bit of spring cleaning with it I guess, mainly because I have songs with crappy LQ cover art, as well as names that are not in all caps, which really annoys me. I had to go though all 6000 and something songs, and this program really helped so thanks Mp3Tag lol.




4. Wilko's Spotless Daily Exfoliating Wash

I had seen a friend using this product before, she said that it was really good, and worked for her spots so I though't that I would pick it up, It was only £2! I just want to say now, that I'm not like really spotty of anything, I just get the random spot pop up on my face. But anyway, this facewash is very good, and It works for me as well! Very good for £2, and they have other products in the range that I will probably pick up soon, to see if they are good like this product.







So yeah, that's all of my favorite things this mouth, I feel like I didn't really pick a lot, but oh well.

Life update thingy coming tomorrow!


Byeeeee!



No comments:

Post a Comment