Wednesday 26 August 2015

Just Me - Brain Dump #4

Hello everyone!

I thought that today I would do another brain dump. If you don't know how these blog post works, it is just where I offload everything that is on my mind into a blog post. I sometimes also write this posts, when I have really bad writers block, or if I can't be assed to write a really good blog post.

Not that these are not good but... I'll just shut up and get on with it.

Here is today's brain dump!


I feel that my previous blog post, where I shared a cooking recipe for egg fried rice wasn't really liked. Maybe it was too different to what I normally post?? Maybe everybody just likes what I normally post. I feel that nobody liked it because I literally had zero views yesterday. I normally get a couple after I have posted new post, but yesterday... Nothing. So yeah, I don't think that anybody liked it :/. Oh well right? We all learn for mistakes. I would still like to do cooking posts, but if nobody likes them, I just won't post them.

I enrolled into collage last Friday. I all when really good! I have to re-do my Maths GCSE as I only got a grade E, when I need a C or above. I also get the extra help that I need, like having all of my notes printed off for me, as my handwriting is really bad (honest to god - it's awful!) I also get a tutor for maths once a week, to help me.

I'm looking forward to starting collage. I would be finally be doing what I want to do. Media. I did Media at GCSE, but I also had to do other stuff that I didn't want to do. Now it will be all Media! ( plus 2 hours a week of Maths). I start collage on September 3rd. I means that I will be posting blog posts less often. I will still be posting, just not all the time. I will write a blog post next week, telling you about all the changes that will being made to this blog.

I've kinda fallen out with one of my friends. I messages here the other day, and she was being so crabby and so shitty so I  have just started ignoring her. Bye bitch! We will properly be fine in a couple of days haha. We often fall out and then become friends again. We are like a pair of Yo-Yo's. We like each other. We don't like each other. Est, Est.

As my sleeping pattern has been messed up and soon I have to be getting up a 6 AM (which sucks!) I have started taking sleeping pills. Not like ones you have to get from a doctor, over the counter ones that you can get from a pharmacy. To be honest they kinda work but sort of don't work. They say that they can get you to sleep within a hour, but it took me about 3 maybe 4 hours. So they sort of work, just not right away.

I hope you enjoyed this blog post, I think that this was one of my best brain dump posts lol.

Byeeee!





No comments:

Post a Comment