Wednesday 5 August 2015

Just Me - Music Addiction

Hello everyone!

Just a quick post today, as I'm with a friend (who's fallen asleep lol.)

I have another confession to make. My name is Sam, and i'm addicted to music.

Like, I know a lot of people say stuff like "I can't live with music."

I seriously can't.

The music on my phone, which is everything that I like and listen to has filled up a 32GB memory card.

Like seriously. I need all of that music.

I listen to music literary all that time, just look at my last.fm. I'm always listening to music.

I seriously can't live without it. I'm addicted.

I love and adore music. I love so many artists and there music.

Just god. If I never had music in my life. I honestly think I would dead.

Every time that I've had a shit day, and just want to ignore the world. Music was there.

Whenever I was board, Music was there.

Whenever I wanted to get up, dance and celebrate. Music was there.

Thank you for being there music.



I don't really know where I'm going with this post.

Oh well.

Hopefully there is a better post tomorrow!

Byeeeeeeee!


No comments:

Post a Comment