Thursday 13 August 2015

Just Me - Brain Dump #3

Hello everyone

Another brain dump today, as I have been lacking all motivation to blog this week (sorry not sorry).

In fact, nothing really interesting has happened this week, so this is going to be a very short blog post (again, sorry not sorry)


  • This blog is one mouth old today. I'm actually quite surprised that the blog has lasted this long tbh. 
  • My laptop charger completely broke. So my laptop was completely dead (I could use this as a excuse not for blogging. But I won't. Anyway I don't like to use the Blogger app, as to me, a paragraph of text on my phone looks like a lot, but looking at the post on a PC, it is actually not a lot of text.)
  • From the clothes that I decided I didn't want from my wardrobe, I have made about £40. Quite happy with that.
  • I'm going to Exeter on Sunday, to most likely spend all of that money on new clothes, lol.
  • I've have been getting into Kylie Minogue and Whitney Houston's music recently. Not a big, important thing, but I thought I would share that with you.
  • I watched the season 6 final of Grey's Anatomy... and cried so fucking hard.
  • Next week I pick up my GCSE results and enroll into collage.
                                                                          (I'm being sarcastic.)


That's it really. I told you this blog post would be very short. I'm sorry!

I'm thinking that my next blog post would be a music review, but I don't know. It all depends on how motivated I am tomorrow. 

Byeeeeeeeeee!



No comments:

Post a Comment