Saturday 1 August 2015

Just Me - Brain Dump #2

Hello everyone!

Happy August! I hope that your mouth is going well so far.

As (again), I don't really have anything to post, I thought that I would do another Brain Dump today. As I enjoyed the last post, as I liked just offloading all on my thoughts and feelings into a blog post.

So anyway, here is my second Brain Dump!


  • My best friend has gone on holiday for a week. So I have had nothing to do. Like at all. It really sucks.
  • I've found out when I have to enroll into Collage. August 21st. The day after results day.
  • Talking about results day, that's this mouth. I think that I'm really screwed. But I did try my best, and that is all that matters right? As long as I get good grades in English and Maths I'll be alright.
  • I've sorted out all of my clothes, and gotten rid of all of the stuff that I don't wear. My wardrobe is the cleanest It's ever been, I will most likely last of a couple of day. Then get real messy again.
  • Rain B-roll leaked. Again, this was another really big treat.
Tbh, the only other things that I have been doing is watching Netflix and listening to music

***Shameless attempt at getting friends lol***
If you wanna see what I have been listening to vist my last.fm profile which you can find here.

So that's all really. I hope you enjoyed this Brain Dump!

Byeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment