Sunday 23 August 2015

Just Me - The Bucket List

Hello everyone!

So I don't know if you can remember, but last mouth, I did a blog post called "The Anti-Bucket List" (which you can read here.) Where I wrote about all the things that I hope never happen in my life. Today I thought that I would write my bucket list, which things that I want to do before I die (even though I said I wasn't going to write this. Oh well.) My only ask is that you take into mind, that this is personal to me, so please don't get judgmental about it please! Thank you! Some of the things on this list may be odd or strange to you, but oh well.

So here is my bucket list!


My bucket list


1. Visit Paris.

I have always loved Paris, I love the overall look of Paris. To me Paris has this rather unique, romantic charm. There has been various movies or TV show episodes set in Paris, that are so romantic (An American In Paris, Funny Face & SATC: An American Girl In Paris Part Une & Part Deux.) This sounds very corny but, I would love if something like that happened to me in Paris. I also love the building in Paris, there are so many landmarks in Paris, like The Eiffel Tower, The Louvre, The Catacombs Of Paris and so many more. I have never been to Paris, but I would love to go!

2. Learn a second language.

Probably French (as I want to go to Paris, Durr!)

3. Get Married.

Later in my life, I would like to settle down with somebody. But not just anybody. They have to be somebody that I want to spend every single day of the rest of my life with, until I die. Anyway most people want this in life. But not just yet. Let me enjoy myself while I'm young!

4. Become famous (for anything!)

Ideally a singer. I will be the next Mariah!

Probably not, as I sound like a dying cat when I sing lol. Oh well, I just really like the glamorous aspect of being a singer, and the fact that you can put on this really elaborate concerts for people and they will actually want to come to see you sing live! 

5. Let somebody know how much they mean to me.

Actually already done this! But yeah, I just think that It's nice to let the people close to you know how much you appreciate and love them. 

6. Do a good deed without getting anything back.

I would love to give something in need something, just to hear there thanks and appreciation, knowing that you will not get anything back. I just think that it's a really nice thing to do.

7. See the Northern Lights.

They just look so beautiful, It's a excellent display of the beauty of nature. To me the Northern Lights look so magnificent!

8. Learn to play a musical instrument.

I would love to be able to play the piano or the guitar, I would love to be able to play one of my favorite songs on one of them!

9. Go to New York.

I love TV shows like Sex And The City and Friends. I would love to be able to go locations where they were filmed. I would also love to go to all of the New York landmarks, like The Statue Of Liberty, The Empire State Building. I would also like to go to the 9/11 Memorial, to play my respect to all of the people who lost there life's on that tragic day.

10. Get my dream job.

My dream job is to be able to work in the media (TV.) I think that I would feel like I have finally made it in life when this happens, As it is my dream to be able to work in the TV or other forms of media.


So yeah! That was my bucket list, I hope that you liked it!

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment