Thursday 20 August 2015

Just Me - I'm Actually NOT Screwed! (GCSE Results)

V quick blog post as it's 11PM.

But I collected my GCSE results... AND I'M NOT SCREWED!!!!!

YASSSSSSSSSSSSS THANK YOU JESUS!!!!!!

I was scared as fuck going and collecting them, but when I opened them I was really happy with them. As I'm feeling generous, I will tell you all my results (don't say that I never treat you! ;) )

So here are my results:

Core Science - C

Additional Science - F (But at least I got a C in core!)

History - D

Maths - E (I knew that I would do really shit in maths, but I can always retake it next year!)

English Language - C

Catering - D (V surprising, as I payed zero attention in Catering.)

Media Studies - C

English Literature - D

ICT - D1

Entry Level RE - 3

I'm really happy and shocked with my results, I have done a lot better then I thought I would, considering that my target grades were mainly D's.

How did you do in your exams? Whether bad or good, let me know in the comments below :)

Byeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment