Wednesday 19 August 2015

Just Me - A Letter To My 36 Year Old Self

Hi, I'm not dead thank's for asking.

Wow, it's be so long since I have written a proper blog post, and i'm sorry! For some reason I have lacking all motivation to write a blog post lately.

Anyway, I thought that It may be a fun idea to do one of them letters to your future self, and you give your future self advice and stuff like that (you get how it works right?), I kinda feel like adding some sort of humor into it.

I will be writing this letter to my 36 year old self, as that is 20 years from now, and i'm going to make a promise, if I am still using this blog in 20 years time, on 19th August 2035, I will react to this letter okay?

This may be kinda stupid or silly, oh well.

So, here is my letter to my 36 year old self.


                                         

                                       *** DO NOT READ UNTIL 19.08.2035  ***

Dear Sam.

Hello Sam! Why am I saying hello to you like your a different person, I'm gonna start again.

Hello Me! Well future me, hello future me!

I'm writing to you from the year 2015, and may I just say, what HAPPENED. You are like really old!!111!11!!

I'm joking, you don't look a day over fabulous :)

Anyway, I'm writing to you from 2015, to give you advice from your 16 year old self (your gonna need it.) So like yeah, here is some advice.

1. Don't go all crazy about being old. 30 isn't even old, at least your not 40!

2. Whatever you do, do date an asshole, You don't even like assholes remember.

3. Also, don't date somebody who makes you feel like second best. If you do, I will disown you future me! And now, I will give a quote to remember and to take with you, from the Queen Of Pop, Madonna : "Second best is never enough, you'll do much better baby on your own." (I hope you still love this song.)

4. Be a cool parent!






(Are gifs still a thing in the future???)



If you child want's to drink, let them.

If your child want to do smoke or do weed or do hardcore drugs, let them just get on with it.
They want to have sex, let them.










Remember, you have done a lot worse while you were a teenager (The skate park! *Give you a shameful "I'm disappointed you" look*.)

Let Regina George's Mum been your parenting inspiration.


5. Still use GIFS, even if they are hilariously outdated.











You need them in your live k.

6. Keep on being that nicest (and baddest) bitch around, and keep on throwing that shade gurllllll.


7. Keep people who have changed your life in fantastic way, you need them.


8. Keep on writing this blog lol.

To be honest future me, I really can't be assed to give you anymore advice, your on your own gurl.

But seriously, keep on doing what you do yeah!

Love from

16 year old you.


Well that was kinda dumb and stupid. Oh well.

On another note, I get my GCSE results tomorrow. And I'm shitting myself. I will blog about it.

The post will most likely be called "Well, I'm Fucked".

*Sigh*

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee



No comments:

Post a Comment