Friday 17 July 2015

10 Tips For Handing Summer

Hello everyone!

So from my post yesterday you could properly tell that I couldn't handle the heat. As it is still hot today (and I have nothing to post) I will give you 10 tips to handling summer. A lot of these are obvious, but I really don't care.

1. Wear loose fitting clothes, like shorts and a t-shirt.

2. Drink a lot of water to cool you down.

3. Use some sun screen to protect yourself from getting burnt in the sun.

4. If you house becomes hot, get a fan to cool your house down.

5. Wear sunglasses to protect your eyes from the sun.

6. Wear a hat, to keep you cool.

7. Never use ice to cool down your private area (you will regret it, trust me!)

8. You will be sweating most likely, so wear black and white shirts to hide it!

9. Don't stay in the sun for too long, you will get burnt.

10. Don't take cold showers, you will most likely regret it.

So there you are! I hope you enjoyed my 10 tips for summer, tips that are so fucking obvious.

I promise that better content will come tomorrow.

Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment