Sunday 19 July 2015

Just Me - Bingewatching

Hello everyone!

So, I'm pretty sure that everyone is well aware of bingewatching. For those who don't know what it is, it's when you watch multiple episodes/series in one sitting. Hell, there's even TV programs that have been created to binge on, like Grace & Frankie and Orange Is The New Black. To me when I really get into a tv series, I'M. ADDICTED. TO. IT. Like a couple of days ago, I got into Grace & Frankie on Netflix. I finished it the next day.

See what I mean about addicted.

Isn't it odd. Thinking that getting into TV shows, and watching a lot of them is bad.

One day I can see there being a TV Addicts Anonymous group.

"Hi everyone, I'm Sam and I'm addicted to TV."

"Hello Sam."

"It's been a week since my last bingewatch. I fell of the wagon when Season 7 of Orange Is The New Black came out."

Like yesterday for example. I watched 7 episode of Grey's Anatomy in a row, simply because the end of Season 5 is so fucking good! (That cliffhanger though)

As I'm writing this, Im watching Grey's Anatomy. The lives of fictional people are better then my own life I think.

I've always bingewatched stuff, It's just how I am. And like since Netflix's came around. Oh god, Netflix and me is a story for another day.

So what have you bingewatched? Here is my, shamefully long list of mine.


  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Buffy
  • Desperate Housewives 
  • Friends
  • Downton Abbey
  • Miranda
  • Sex And The City
  • Bad Girls (UK TV series about a women's prison.)
  • Footballer's Wives
  • Absolutely Fabulous
  • ER

So yeah, I don't know where I'm going with this, again. 

Byeeeeee !






No comments:

Post a Comment