Saturday 18 July 2015

Just Me - The Anti-Bucket list

Hello everyone!

So while thinking of blog ideas. I hit a brick-wall. I just had no idea. So I goggled "Blog post Ideas" and I stumbled across a blog named Fat Mum Slim. There was an fantastic blog post about blog post ideas. One of the ideas was to write your anti-bucket list. Which is a list of things you hope you never have to do before you die.

I thought that this would be a fun idea to do, I could also maybe share my bucket list on another day. Well maybe, but it is rather personal, so I don't know. Maybe one day I will share this. So without further adieu here is my anti-bucket list.


My Anti-Bucket List

1. Get divorced.

Although 42% of marriages end in divorce (Source), I really don't want this to happen. It's so sad to think that if you get divorced, you have seriously and completely misjudged your soul mate, somebody who you thought that you would spend your whole life together, If that ever happened to me, I would feel like jumping off a bridge. 

2. Getting a prison sentence.

In my opinion, people who are in prison are lowlifes. They have broken the laws set into place to protect and safeguard us. Somebody breaking these, to threatening our well-being to me makes them lowlifes. Getting sent to prison is the lowest of the low.

3. Painful/lonely death

To me, the idea of ding alone, or painfully makes me feel kind of depressed. I mean imagine, being in so much pain, feeling like a million sharp knifes stabbing you all over, until you take your last breath. Or being completely alone on this lonely planet, with nobody caring or thinking about you, or even being with you when you die.
Imagine that being your last moment on this earth.

4. Being stuck in a dead end job

It must really suck being stuck in a job, which you don't enjoy and is at an complete dead end. Hell, your only still doing it because you get paid at the end of the mouth (probably not enough). If it was me, I would probably slam my head against my desk until i could be sent home sick, maybe if you do it like all the time you could get fired. That's a plus, right!

So I hope you enjoyed my Anti-Bucket list, I'll see you again tomorrow!

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment