Wednesday 22 July 2015

Just Me - Brain Dump #1

Hello everyone!

So today, I really don't have anything good to post, like at all.

Literally, my brain is an empty space right now.

So I throught that it (may) be a fun idea to do something called a "Brain dump". Which is basically where I tell you all everything that I'm thinking of right now, and tell you what I have been up to today.

So, here is my "Brain dump"!


  • Basically right now, there this whole bitchyness going on between a friend of mine. To made a rather long story small here is just the basics. My friend is bitching to me about one of her friends (who I can't stand, for the record). and then the next day, my friend and her friend are all over each over. Don't you just hate that?



  • I've had a hair cut! So now my hair is really short and It feels really odd!
  • I watched Ghost yesterday. You know, the film with Patrick Swayze, Demi Moore and Whoopi Goldberg. I love that film. If you have never seen it, see it! The film has a fantastic score as well!


  • The only real other thing that I have been doing today has been listening to music. If you want to see what I have been listening to vist my last.fm profile!
  • I had to get up early today, as there was like builder coming to my house to do something? I don't really know what he did, as I when't back to sleep, lol!
  • I go myself a copy of the MDNA Tour on DVD today. I found it on ebay for only £4.80. Really cheap!
So that's it really! I hope you have enjoyed this "Brain dump". If you want more of these, please tell me, as I think this might be a good post to make every now and then.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment