Saturday 25 July 2015

Just Me - Technical Difficulties!

Hello everyone!

Don't you just hate it when everything goes tits up?

Basically the DVD drive in my laptop is dead/dying. This is a rather minor thing to go wrong, but I do use it a lot, to play and create my own DVD's. I think that it is a problem with the laser. As it will no longer burn or play discs (it trys!) I have been trying to fix it, so that is why I haven't posted since Monday? or Tuesday?

My plan is to buy a external DVD drive, when I have the money.

Anyway. enough about that.

Nothing really else has happened, and its 10:19PM right now, so I really have no energy to write a really good blog post (I'm Sorry!)

The only real other thing that has happened is that the B-Roll footage of Vogue has leaked! Some of you probably don't care, but for me and other Madonna fans, its a really big deal, as we had clips and snippets of this. So it's like all of my birthdays and Christmases all rolled into one.

So yeah, that's it. I'm sorry that it's not a lot, better content will come tomorrow!

Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment