Tuesday 14 July 2015

Just Me - T.M.I. Tag Thing

Hello everyone :)

So I through I would do the T.M.I. tag thingy that You Tubers normally do, so that you all could get to know me better. So here we go!


1: What are you wearing?

I'm wearing shorts and a t shirt, as it is really hot right now in the UK.

2: Ever been in love?

No, not yet. Well maybe I guess, but It wasn't true love.

3: Ever had a terrible breakup?

At the time, yes it was terrible. But looking back on it wasn't really that terrible at all.

4: How tall are you?

5 foot something, Idk.

5: How much do you weigh?

Too much!

6: Any tattoos?

Nope.

7: Any piercings?

I had my cartilage on my left ear pierced for awhile, but i took it out.

8: OTP?

Meredith And Derek.

9: Favorite Show?

Hard choice! If I had to pick it would have to be Desperate Housewives.

10: Favorite bands?

I don't have a favorite band. So i will just tell you my favorite singer, who is Madonna.

11: Something you miss? .

Getting a latest single on CD, anyone else remember that?

12: Favorite song?

Viva Forever - Spice Girls.

13: How old are you?

16 years old.

14: Zodiac sign?

Aquarius.

15: Quality you look for in a partner?

Somebody who love's me. Just the way I am. (If you know where this is quoted from, we can be friends.)

16: Favorite Quote?

"Chaos is an angel who fell in love with a demon" - Christopher Poindexter.

17: Favorite actor?

Audrey Hepburn and Marilyn Monroe.

18: Favorite color?

Blue.

19: Loud music or soft?

Depends on my mood, but mainly soft music.

20: Where do you go when you're sad?

For a long walk in some farm back passages, as it is somewhere were there is not a lot of people.

21: How long does it take you to shower?

10-15 mins I think.

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?

Once I finally get up, about 20 mins.

23: Ever been in a physical fight?

Yes, in primary school, haha.

24: Turn on?

Idk, people who aren't assholes.

25: Turn off?

People who are assholes

26: The reason I joined Blogger?

I thought that it would be a fun idea.

27: Fears?

Spiders.

28: Last thing that made you cry?

The "choice me, love me" speech from Grey's Anatomy.

29: Last time you said you loved someone?

A long time ago.

30: Meaning behind your Blogger Name?

When deciding on what I wanted to post, I couldn't think, so I just decided to call it Just Random Me.

31: Last book you read?

Of Mice and Men - John Steinbeck.

32: The book you're currently reading?

Breakfast At Tiffany's - Truman Capote.

33: Last show you watched?

Grey's Anatomy.

34: Last person you talked to?

My mum lol.

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?

My friend.

36: Favorite food?

Pasta.

37: Place you want to visit?

Paris and New York.

38: Last place you were?

In my bedroom lol.

39: Do you have a crush?

Nope.

40: Last time you kissed someone?

Like nearly two years ago. Well now I'm depressed (just kidding, I don't really care tbh.)

41: Last time you were insulted?

Can't remember tbh.

42: Favorite flavor of sweet?

Watermelon.

43: What instruments do you play??

I don't play any instruments.

44: Favorite piece of jewelry?

My Deathly Hallows necklace, that I haven't worn in years.

45: Last sport you played?

Is running a sport? If it is then running.

46: Last song you sang?

Like A Prayer - Madonna.

47: Favorite chat up line?

"You wanna fuck?" haha.

48:Have you ever used it?

Nope.

49: Last time you hung out with anyone?

Yesterday.

50: Who should answer these questions next?

idk, anybody.

So I hope you enjoyed getting to know me better :)

Goodbye everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment